A garden designer is someone who creates a garden, specifically for you. A garden that makes you want to be in it; to enjoy it; when you are out in it or seeing it from inside your home, or even imagining it. A garden should suit you, as well as the house, the surrounding landscape and the neighbourhood. It should make you smile, excite you, make you want to use it, to see it, in all weathers and at all times of the year.
At The Green Room Garden Design we take your brief, no matter how crazy, outlandish or mundane and create, especially for you, a garden; with all the things on your wish list and some you had never even considered.
What we offer...
- Garden layout plans (designs)
- Planting plans
- Full project implementation and consultancy - whether for a small issue or rolling out an entire project from start to finish
- Aftercare - including sourcing gardeners, developing maintenance plans and making regular re-visits
- Sourcing plants and accessories, sculpture, pots and more
- Garden makeovers for parties or if you are selling your house
We will work in any location but mainly focus on Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Greater London. If you have a project you'd like to discuss we'd be delighted to hear from you.